Businesses confront complex legal issues every day, ranging from protecting and enforcing intellectual property rights, contract negotiation and drafting, obtaining appropriate insurance coverage, employment policies or conflicts, and navigating increasingly complex local, state, and federal regulations. Heath Steinbeck, LLP pairs a wealth of experience with an understanding of our client’s particular business needs. We strive to maximize the value of our services by helping clients identify and prioritize areas that need legal solutions. Our general counsel services includes advice and counsel in the following areas:
- Contract negotiations
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Trademark registration, enforcement, and counseling
- Compliance and risk assessments
- Insurance coverage evaluation
- Preventive litigation counseling
- Real property transactions
- Structuring agreements
- Vendor and supplier oversight
- Supervisory engagements with specialist tax, financing, or immigration professionals
We offer a business-minded, common-sense approach to legal services, with a focus on recovering or saving our clients more money than our services cost. Our experience in guiding newly-formed businesses, especially technology start-ups, ensures that we understand and anticipate the particular demands of growing businesses.
Please contact us for an initial consultation.